Are you using your Caring Club discount?
At United Way of Williamson County, our mission is improving people’s lives by mobilizing the caring power of communities. When you join us, you fight to remove barriers to learning, to support the community’s most vulnerable, and to reduce the burdens of financial need. And we couldn’t do this without you.
That’s why we offer the Caring Club – to thank you for working with us to build better lives throughout our community.
When you give $120 or more annually, with at least half going to your local United Way’s Community Care Fund, you qualify for access to more than $1,000 worth of discounts from several local business partners.
Discounts include a variety of goods and services, such as:
- 10% off printing and/or mailing services and 20% off graphic design for new projects at KwikKopy Printing & Mailing on Seaboard Lane in Franklin
- 15% off any order at Blue Coast Burrito on Mallory Lane
- 1 month free full-access membership and 3 free personal training sessions at Anytime Fitness at Franklin’s Mallory Lane and Downs Boulevard locations
- 15% off UPS shipping at The UPS Store of Cool Springs
- 10% off an entrée at Newk’s Eatery’s Executive Center Drive and Cool Springs Boulevard locations
- and many more…
When you provide your home mailing address, you receive your Caring Club card in the mail at your home – just carry this card with you and present it at participating merchants to receive your discounts.
For more information about our Caring Club and a full list of participating merchants and discounts, visit uwwc.org/caringclub/