Why United Way?
United Way of Williamson County brings together people and organizations from across the community, who bring the passion, expertise and resources needed to get things done. We fight for the health, education and financial stability of every person in every community.
What Matters Most
Investments with United Way support 48 programs across the whole community serving youth, elderly, families, disabled and those affected by crises.
Team-building volunteer projects generate a renewed spirit of citizenship and promote group cohesiveness.
Loyal Influential Partners
United Way partners are local decision-makers and influencers, including: government and community stakeholders, business leaders, educators and local volunteers.
A Stronger Community
Our Strategic Initiatives go beyond our support for agency programs and provide:
- 2-1-1, a United Way helpline for accessing area services
- Tutoring and mentoring of elementary-school children in reading and math
- Learning Trails at local parks for families with small children
- A food pantry established in underserved area
- Free tax preparation and assistance for low- to moderate-income families
- Behavioral health counseling in an underserved area
- County-wide volunteer recruitment to assist local health & human service agencies
Are you interested in joining us to build a stronger community? Connect with us!