Support the community’s most vulnerable this #GivingTuesday
United Way of Williamson is again joining #GivingTuesday, a global day of giving that harnesses the collective power of individuals, communities and organizations to encourage philanthropy and to celebrate generosity worldwide.
Occurring this year on November 28, #GivingTuesday is held annually on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday to kick off the holiday giving season and inspire people to collaborate in improving their local communities and to give back in impactful ways to the charities and causes they support.
When you donate to United Way of Williamson County for #GivingTuesday, your tax-deductible gift will be used to support programs that help the community’s most vulnerable individuals.
By joining us this #GivingTuesday, you can help…
- Disabled or medically fragile individuals receive supports they need to remain independent.
- A frail elderly person who needs just a bit of daily assistance to remain in their own home.
- Children and youth who have special needs receive the care and therapies they need to reach milestones in development.
- Families or individuals facing a crisis cope with difficult situations and deal with the emotional aftermath to continue leading healthy, happy, and productive lives.
- Youth who are at risk receive attention and guidance to achieve their full potential.
- Provide access to medical care, dental care, and mental health services for individuals with health issues.
United Way fights for the health, education, and financial stability of every person in every community because change doesn’t happen alone. To live better, we must Live United.