COVID-19: COMMUNITY FOOD RESOURCES
COVID-19 continues to impact our entire region. Our hearts go out to those who have lost their jobs, seen reductions in hours or are experiencing loss of income due to closed establishments or canceled events.
Below are some resources in Williamson County that are available right now. Please note, if you need help accessing food, social services or other emergency assistance, 211 is your one-stop shop for community resources. Operated by United Way, this 24-hour resource and referral line can help you find community-based programs that are available and provide you with vital information during this crisis.
- Modified services will include access to food and rent and utility assistance. Assessment for rent and utility assistance is available by phone. Call 615.794.9055, ext. 3
- GraceWorks will conduct drive-through food distribution for anyone in need at their community resource center at 104 Southeast Parkway Franklin, TN 37064, Monday – Saturday from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and Wednesdays from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm. Families with school aged children can come once every 15 days while schools are closed. Families without school-aged children can come once every 30 days. Staff and Volunteers will bring food directly to your car. Please bring your ID.
GraceWorks Mobile Food Pantry at Fairview High School
Address: 2595 Fairview Blvd.
- March 28, 2020 from 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- April 25, 2020 from 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- May 23, 2020 from 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Williamson County Schools Food Services Department (working with One Generation Away to provide food in Fairview area)
- Westwood Elementary School
- Friday, March 20, 2020 from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm and Saturday, March 21, 2020 from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm (Friday non-perishable goods will be available. Saturday fresh produce will be available.)
- Volunteers will bring food directly to your car. Simply drive up and it will brought to you.
Franklin Special School District
- Free meals for children 18 and under. Visit one of the daily drive-through locations to pickup breakfast and lunch. Per USDA requirements, children must be present to receive meals.
- Poplar Grove, 11:00 am – 12:30 pm (Address: 2959 Del Rio Pike – drive to back of school)
- Liberty Elementary, 11:00 am – 12:30 pm (Address: 600 Liberty Pike)
- For select meal deliver areas, please visit fssd.org/covid19
The Well Outreach (serves: Spring Hill, Thomson’s Station, Santa Fe, College Grove and Columbia)
- Food Pantry: each household may visit the pantry for assistance twice per month Tuesday–Friday from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm, Tuesday and Thursday from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm, and Saturday 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Mobile Food Pantry: Spring Hill High School on Saturday, March 21, 2020 beginning at 9:00 am and Saturday, April 25, 2020 beginning at 9:00 am