United Way of Williamson County’s Community Investment Fund is providing $1,850,061 in long-term, sustainable solutions for the community’s collective well-being.
Education Partners $327,500 – 18% of total allocations – supports programs that are removing barriers to learning; helping youth prepare for successful, independent, and productive futures through academic, social, and emotional development.
Financial Stability Partners $234,800 – 12% of total allocations – reduces burdens of financial need by helping families access resources, job skills training, and services needed to achieve and maintain self-sufficiency.
Health Partners $1,287,761 – 70% of total allocations – helps the most vulnerable by providing access to healthcare, therapies, in-home assistance, and the supports that improve wellbeing and safety.
With each of these investments, we create opportunities for better lives and stronger communities. The following is a breakdown of funding, listed alphabetically by Partner Agency.
- American Red Cross: $59,555
- The Arc Williamson County: $23,000
- Begin Anew (formerly Christian Women’s Job Corps of Middle Tennessee): $21,000
- Boy Scouts of Middle Tennessee: $32,500
- Boys & Girls Club: $94,500
- Bridges Domestic Violence Center: $180,000
- Center for Living & Learning Inc.: $55,000
- Community Child Care Inc.: $165,000
- Community Housing Partnership of Williamson County: $52,000
- Fifty-Forward: $113,400
- GraceWorks Ministries: $75,800
- High Hopes Development Center: $43,000
- Interfaith Dental Clinic: $19,575
- Legal Aid Society of Middle Tennessee and the Cumberlands: $13,000
- Mercy Community Healthcare: $66,663
- Mid-Cumberland Human Resources Agency: $179,500
- My Friend’s House Family & Children’s Services: $45,000
- Nurses for Newborns of Tennessee: $22,000
- Oasis Center: $7,800
- The Refuge Center for Counseling: $44,000
- Second Harvest Food Bank: $31,000
- Sexual Assault Center: $30,000
- STARS: $311,000
- Tennessee Poison Center: $14,500
- Tucker’s House: $15,500
- Waves, Inc.: $97,268
- Williamson County CASA: $38,000